Angela Zimmerlé and hoohappiness.com (collectively “Angela Zimmerlé”) expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any damages caused by a user’s reliance on any information contained or obtained via the hoohappiness.com websites or emails. Angela Zimmerlé expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, of any kind with respect to the website or its emails, including but not limited to merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Angela Zimmerlé makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to the information and content included on the hoohappiness.com website. You agree that Angela Zimmerlé and its’ employees or other representatives shall not be liable for damages arising from the information and content viewed and obtained via hoohappiness.com. You agree that this limitation of liability is comprehensive and applies to personal injuries and all damages of any kind, including without limitation direct, indirect, incidental, general, special, punitive, compensatory and consequential damages.In no event will Angela Zimmerlé be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Angela Zimmerlé takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Our website address is: http://hoohappiness.com.Angela Zimmerlé (Cacciavillani)Founder / Creator / Editor of HOO HappinessBalgau, Franceangela@hoohappiness.comiPhone: +33 6 46 86 69 13If you think your data protection rights have not been respected, you can make a complaint directly to your national data protection authority which will investigate your complaint and give you a response within 3 months.We would be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DATA WE COLLECT:
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.We may process certain types of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data may include your first name, maiden name, last name, username, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data may include your bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
- Technical Data may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- Profile Data may include your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We may also process Aggregated Data from your personal data but this data does not reveal your identity and as such in itself is not personal data. An example of this is where we review your Usage Data to work out the percentage of website users using a specific feature of our site. If we link the Aggregated Data with your personal data so that you can be identified from it, then it is treated as personal data.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect data about you through a variety of different methods including:
- Direct interactions: You may provide data by filling in forms on our site (or otherwise) or by communicating with us by post, phone, email or otherwise, including when you:
- order our products or services;
- create an account on our site;
- opt-in to an email subscription, webinar or online class;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request resources or marketing be sent to you;
- enter a competition, prize draw, promotion or survey; or
- give us feedback.
- Third parties or publicly available sources: We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU;
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services Stripe (based outside the EU) or (Paypal based inside the EU).
- Invoicing Services Wave Accounting (based outside EU).
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your personal data are:
- Where we need to perform the contract between us.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal ground for processing your personal data, other than in relation to sending marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
PURPOSES FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Set out below is a description of the ways we intend to use your personal data and the legal grounds on which we will process such data. We have also explained what our legitimate interests are where relevant.We may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground, depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
- Break or violate any laws;
- Post anything that breaks our rules;
- Post anything threatening, demeaning, defamatory or indecent material;
- Infringe an third party right;
- Distribute viruses or harm anything of our interest;
- Perform any illegal activity that breaks the law or breaks our rules on our website;
- This is a privately owned website therefore you do not have the right to say whatever you want;
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
You are completely responsible for the material and content you submit to our website. We are not to be held liable for any content posted nor are we to be held responsible. We reserve the right to modify, edit or delete any classified ad for any reason or no reason whatsoever.We may limit your use of the site or restrict/block you from using the site, if we think you are causing disturbance or using our services inappropriately.If you have a problem or dispute with a user from the hoohappiness.com website, you release us from all damages, claims and demands and we will not be connected with any dispute.