Do-It-Yourself All Natural Liquid Laundry Soap
I recently watched a pretty scary documentary called "The Human Experiment"(watch the trailer here).
It is all about the hidden chemicals that we are exposed to daily that cause radical health concerns.
We are talking about chemicals that are in our every day items effecting every single human on the entire planet.
The scariest thing is that you do not have to prove a chemical is safe to get it on the market and in our products.
We only have to prove that it isn't.
I am sure you can imagine without even seeing a short clip of this movie just how hard that is.
I am thankful that I have started on this journey of living a more natural life.
But I have to be honest and tell you that I have no converted every single product in our home to one of a DIY. I have changed a ton of things but not everything.
And one of the concessions I made was Laundry Soap.
I made this originally in the beginning but then stopped because it caused too many fights with my husband and in the end it wasn't worth the negativity and stress anymore.
So I let him buy laundry soap that is likely toxic and full of perfumes because it was easier.
There I put all my cards on the table and am being super honest.
Life is like the that sometimes.
It is fighting and concessions.
This was mine.
But after watching this movie it sparked me into massive action action.
I was not going to continue to expose the most important person in my life (my son) to chemicals.
Chemicals that I know are in my control.
There are some things I cannot change, but this I could.
✨Do-It-Yourself All Natural Liquid Laundry Soap:✨
3 Litres Hot Water
1/2 cup Coarse Salt (Stir until salt is completely dissolved)
Slowly add 1/2 cup Baking Soda (Stir until soda is completely dissolved)
1/2 cup On Guard Concentrate Cleaner or unscented Liquid Castile soap
20-30 drops of Essential Oil
Mix together well
✨Amazing Oils to Use:
* Purify Cleansing Blend + Bergamot
* Purify Cleansing Blend + Lemongrass
* Purify Cleansing Blend + Bergamot + Lemongrass (in featured photo)
* Purify Cleansing Blend + Lemon + Lime
* OnGuard Protective Blend + Wild Orange
* Arborvitae + Wild Orange
* Lemon + Lime
* Lavender + Lemon
This recipe has Purify Cleansing Blend, Bergamot and Lemongrass. Powerhouses when it comes to Cleansing and Purifying.
✨How to make this:✨
* Boil water, then pour into desired glass container that you are using for storage.
* Slowly whisk in the coarse salt.*
Let sit for 30 min.
* Very very slowly whisk in the baking soda. If there is any bubble action you must go slower or your water is still too hot. The less bubble action you have the less separation you will have later.
* When you are able to keep your hand on the glass for a solid 3 seconds then you can slowly whisk in your choice of soap
.* After, add your essential oils.
✨Directions for use:✨
* Mix well before each use.
Separation is normal!!
* Use 1 cup per normal loaf or laundry
* For HE machines use 1/2 cup
* Test and try.
I'm a full cup for my washer.
To see a Live Video I did on FacebookCLICK HERE
We really need to affect a change....not just in our homes...but everywhere. Spread the word about the dangers of chemical toxicity and please watch the video! It may forever change your life.
If you need helping getting started with essential oils or have specific questions please email me at email@example.com. I would be honoured to help you on your oil journey.
With all my love,